This Cronulla sharks Mens Indigenous Jersey 2021 has a lightweight, soft, and stretchy fabric. The Cronulla sharks Mens Indigenous Jersey 2021 has been designed to be extremely breathable, comfortable for everyday wear. It features Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks logos along the front, back, and sleeves.
Cronulla Sharks Mens Indigenous Jersey 2021 has a lot of blue and white dots. This is to symbolize the bubbles found in the oceans and salt water areas, where Traditional owners, inhabitants and caretakers have lived for thousands. The jersey was designed in collaboration between Sharks Indigenous player, Aunty Deanna Schreiber, a local elder.
- Contrast sleeve cuff panel
- 100% Polyester with Mesh panels
- Streamlined collar with V-neck and reinforced bar-tacks
- Embroidery Cronulla sharks & NRL Telstra’s firstship logos
- Drop hem finish
- 2-way lightweight stretch base cloth with mesh panel details
- Set-in sleeves featuring underarm mesh panelling, side panelsling and side mesh panelling for the chest.
- Tapered torso seams
- Cover stitching can be used to strengthen your garment’s strength.