Cronulla Sharks Mens Indigenous Jersey 2222 will give you the power and support of team spirit. This sporty Easter gift is a perfect combination of the vibrant Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks colours and striking Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks Logo. It is the perfect Cronulla Sharks Mens Indigenous Jersey 2022 for all kinds of sporting activities.
The Cronulla sharks Mens Indigenous Jersey 2022 is a mix of deep blues and lighter tones. Elaine Chambers Hegarty’s artwork displays deep blues with lighter tones at the shoreline. The jersey’s jacket represents Kurranulla, which means “place of rose” in the seashells at the jersey’s tip. The bottom is a collaboration between local Aboriginal youths and Jay hostel. They display traditional food sources. You can see sharks at the bottom, feeding in a frenzy.
- Drop hem finish
- Dynasty made it
- Side torso mesh panels placed on the underarms of the torso and on the sides of the body keep the wearer cool.
- Streamlined collar featuring a V-neck and reinforced bars-tacks
- Elaine Chambers – Hegarty draws inspiration for her Jersey artwork from the Shire land & water.
- On the chest, embroidered badges of Telstra NRL Premiership (Sharks) and on the chest
- Fabric: 100% Polyester
- For a more athletic look, tapered torso seams are a great option
- Ecotek fabric is a more sustainable option. It is made up of recycled water bottles.