Parramatta Eels Mens Indigenous Jersey 20022 is an official licensed product. This Parramatta Eels Mens Indigenous Jersey 2022, made from 100% polyester, features the Parramatta Eels team logo embossed on the chest.
Parramatta Eels Mens Indigenous Jersey 2022
Parramatta Eels Mens Indigenous Jersey 2020 is inspired by Burramattagal Peoples art. It celebrates the unique relationship that the regional clans have with Parramatta River. Sean Kinchela sees the river as a place of meeting for the Toongagal People (Darug People), Burramattagal Peoples (Burramattagal People). The Eel is the centre of the River, which served as a food source and cultural practice grounds.
- On the chest are embroidered Parramatta Eels badges and NRL Telstra Premiership badges
- Fabric: 100% Polyester
- Macron invented it
- The Red Poppy is worn in memory of those who have sacrificed their lives to protect our country.
- Sean Kinchela, a contemporary painter, was inspired by Burramattagal People’s art. His art is influenced by Parramatta River’s importance for people and the environment.
- Sublimated design that includes sponsors logos
- Stretch panels ensure a snug fit